LIGHTNING STRICK COUNTER
Lightning strike counter is used for recording times of lightning strike of various kinds of lightning eliminators and lightning rod. It is kind of Electro Mechanical counter with 6 Digit display facility , lightning strikes provides valuable information for the maintenance and safety of all structures and its occupants . This functional device can show the intact operation of the lightning system. By using an inductive record, the counter is able accurately count all lightning events for a later reference. It works with an inductive effect of the lightning strike Counter. The events are monitored by a mechanical counter display. The counter has the standard width of two modules. The counter is required to be supplied with power by a 9V zinc-manganese battery, which needs to be replaced when the digital display is not luminous, and is installed in the standard guide rail.
- Advanced lightning system based on latest lightning research and technology
- Location of air terminal(s) on structure is determined using PRTECH proprietary lightning strike Counter System Designer package.
- Collection Volume design principle used by PROTECH resulting in the most effective lightning protection coverage.
- Lightning discharges counting and saving requires no external power supply
- Our Lightning Strike Counter consists of circuitry containing rectifier, capacitor.
- Electronic switching system that is connected to mechanical counting relay.
- The counter includes a high frequency transformer.
- Economical and easy to install.
- The lightning strike Counter can be used wherever there is the possibility of direct lightning strike Counter that may affect valuable equipment and/or facilities
- These include communications towers, television stations, oil/gas platforms, high rise buildings, schools, hospitals, factories, and explosive/volatile fuels storage areas.
- Applications that require area protection or that would benefit from the application of an isolated protection system would benefit in particular using the lightning strike Counter.